At Jonesboro Select Real Estate we love assisting First-Time Homebuyers with the home buying process. We understand that representing you is a privilege. We are here to help you navigate your real estate journey. Below is a summarized list of steps to expect when purchasing a home. If you would like our full First-Time Homebuyer Guide, fill out the request below. We will provide you with our free First-Time Homebuyer Guide and connect you with one of the best real estate agents in Northeast Arkansas.
The Home Buying Process
1. Prepare to start the process: Start thinking about the answers to these questions:
**What is your Budget?
**What Assets do you currently have?
**What is your Credit Score?
**What current Debt do you have?
2. Call a mortgage lender that you trust to be pre-qualified. For a list of preferred Mortgage lenders click here.
3. Start saving money necessary for down payment or expenses for moving.
4. Find an agent. To see all of the Jonesboro Select Real Estate Agents click here.
5. Start looking at homes.
6. Once you find a home, you can make an offer.
7. Negotiate the best possible deal.
8. Get an accepted offer, Congrats!
9. Get all of the necessary inspections.
10. Get Homeowners Insurance.
11. Loan Underwriting and Appraisal.
12. Receive Title Work.
13. Get Loan Approval.
14. Request the change of utilities.
15. Closing day! YAY!
16. Finally, it’s Move-In Day!