So you are thinking about investing in your future and becoming a Real Estate Professional? We are here to help you with that journey.
Here a few steps to starting your new career:
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Complete the 60 hours of approved real estate education. Find a list of all approved real estate schools by clicking HERE.
- Fill out your application to the Real Estate Commission (AREC) and submit your fingerprint card for background check. Click HERE for a copy of the application.
- Pass your Real Estate Exam. Click HERE for the link to the Pearson VUE testing page for more information on the exam.
- Contact Jonesboro Select Real Estate to place your license with our brokerage. Find out the perks of working with our team by clicking HERE.
- Complete your 18 hour post-license class with one of the approved schools listed HERE.
For more detailed information and fees you can visit the Arkansas Real Estate Commissions website by clicking HERE.
Want to talk more about the process? Give us a call at 870-938-0967.